We are honored to welcome you to our practice! We look forward to talking with you and answering any of your questions or concerns. Feel free to inform us about your past dental experiences, whether good or bad, so that our team can better serve you and make your future dental experiences comfortable and rewarding. At this initial appointment, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive examination, including an evaluation of your medical and dental health history.
- Conduct a thorough clinical examination of your teeth using visual, tactile, and laser detection of tooth decay.
- Conduct a thorough clinical examination of the gum tissue to assess possible gingivitis or periodontal disease.
- Conduct a thorough pre-cancerous examination of the entire oral cavity and its tissues.
- Take any necessary x-ray images using state-of-the-art dental digital radiographs, which reduce the radiation to the patient by over 80% compared to old x-ray units.
- Take diagnostic photos of the teeth with our intraoral color cameras.
- Take diagnostic study models of the teeth as necessary.
From the above-gathered information, the doctor will review in detail your diagnosis as well as treatment options and the pros and cons of those treatment options. Our office is committed to providing excellent dental education to our entire family of patients. The treatment coordinator will then review the fees of the proposed treatment and discuss in detail any of your insurance questions if you have dental benefits. Lastly, we will find a time that is beneficial for your schedule and make an appointment to begin your treatment. We will gladly treat as many or as few teeth per appointment as you desire, and remember that we provide nitrous oxide (laughing gas) as a service if you like.
We take pride in always attempting to be on time for your appointments and not keep you waiting. As we know your time is valuable, we also ask that you be punctual to your appointed time so that we may provide you with excellence in dental comfort and care. Our patients also have access to 24-hour emergency care.
Our office gladly accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We treat people with and without dental insurance and offer payment arrangements if needed. Those patients with dental insurance should be familiar with their plans. As a courtesy, we will help in billing insurance claims and answering any questions, but ultimately, it is the responsibility of the patient to know their individual policy requirements and limitations.
We are proud to be a private dental practice where you will receive individual dental care and expertise. Most major dental insurance plans are accepted, so feel free to call and ask us about your plan.